You can switch between quality settings from the bottom right on the web player window. In the TrillerTV mobile and ROKU apps the quality will automatically adjust to the best possible your internet speed allows.
Articles in this section
- Do you stream in HD?
- How to switch / change between HD / SD?
- If I start watching an hour after the live event air time, can I watch it from the beginning?
- Why do I sometimes experience interruption or buffering of the program stream?
- What are the internet speed requirements to stream with TrillerTV?
- Why does it say that event is not available in my territory?